Sunday, February 25, 2007

Up close...

Up close...

First I took the lace and duplicated the layer of it - then I rotated the top layer by choosing flip layer vertically. Then I lined up the two lace layers until I got the ragged edge that I liked. Merged those two layers together and then duplicated that for the bottom edge of the photo. I put the lace behind the photo and moved it until I got the effect I liked. I made the outer frame edge by making the lighter paper into two layers. Drew out the square selections by picking fixed aspect ratio and then nudging it to be even and then deleted what I didn't want. Then put the darker paper behind them and added drop shadow to the two upper layers. The word art I used two layers - with DSP carved text style on the top layer and Wow Metal 7 style for the bottom layer...

This photo was taken this month on a sunny day... the cat was sleeping underneath a very large umbrella tree plant and I woke him up and snapped a few photos through all of the foliage... he's an awfully good sport really...

1 comment:

Mariquita from Argentina at DSP said...

Margo this is so perfect!!
I love your blog, full of secrets revealed!!! ;)
Thanks for being so generous!!! ;)
I'll be a frequent visitor ;)
Hugs & kisses from Mariquita, your friend at DSP