Sunday, May 13, 2007

Nap interrupted...

Nap interrupted...

The quick click that I used was an 8x10 but I hoped that I'd be able to use it within a 12x12. Ended up working alright, but I felt compelled to put something in the top and bottom space and try as I might - I just couldn't work any pure white into the LO... so it's different than I envisioned in my head when I started. I lowered the opacity on the bottom background paper with a layer of white behind it. Added a rectangle of the darker red paper behind all of the photos as well. And I recolored the word art and accent swirls above and below the photos and then gave them a little bevel - also lowered the opacity on the swirls just a touch. The word art I used Wow Metal 07 style and played around with the drop shadow settings a bit.

No comments: