Sunday, November 22, 2009

The quiet path...

The quiet path...

I took this photo a couple of years ago when we were lucky enough to all spend some time together. Finally I found a kit to use it with. After I extracted the photo I made four copies of it. Bottom copy was hard light and the top three are soft light. Then I played around with opacity to get the feeling I wanted with the background paper. The light for the lamp is several copies all soft light with again opacity played with. Several of the elements in the cluster are also soft lighted. I made the frame by taking another background and cutting it out. To make it darker I used the burn tool - set at 50% and burned until I liked the color. There are three kits used here, Take me to the Old World - one each by SussieM, Lily Designs and Lotta Designs as well as freebies found on their blogs.

No comments: