Monday, April 21, 2008

Beautiful Becca

Just a quick note to mention that Marcee Duggar and Irene Alexeeva are giving away some free kits on their blogs. To get there just replace their names with my msmscraps in the url...

Beautiful Becca

Started this by turning the corners of the background papers. Used an action made by Claudia Campbell that works in PS as well as PSE. After I made that I tucked the heart into the fold and selected one of the rhinestones from the bling and used it to hold the corner down. Then I selected the viewmaster reel by Control right clicking on the image in the layers and Control J on the burgundy paper so that you can see it behind the hearts. Then I selected the inner circle and Control J to get the green back in the middle. Other than that, it was just a matter of selecting the other elements and arranging them and, of course, adding drop shadows as necessary.

No comments: