Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SPAMalot crown

SPAMalot crown

The photo on this one had a bright red background and some other distracting colors. So I duplicated the photo and used Photoblast Rustic Charm Effect on it. Then I put the Rustic Charm layer on top and used a large fuzzy brush with the opacity set to 15% and erased the face, crown and clothing area until I liked it. I ended up erasing the face and clothing area entirely and the crown about 50%. Other than that I added the elements and lowered the opacity on the journaling a bit.

2 comments:

Makmelaff said...

Where did you get the Spamalot Crown! My husband has been looking for over a year for our daughters wedding. I also love your work. You make it look so easy!

Margo said...

We went on the tour after the play. That crown was worn in the Las Vegas production of Spamalot...