Sunday, March 11, 2007

Catnap

Catnap

First thing I did was to put the leafy flower background paper on a layer under the background paper and then lowered the opacity by about 10 percent on the top scrolly paper... it just seemed to overwhelm the other papers until I did that. I also selected each of my strips and then expanded them by 10 pixels and cut the new selection into the black paper to outline them and give them a little pop. The flower element I duplicated and then placed the end flower over the end flower of the first layer... this gave the entire flower line a better feel of continuity. For the title I used Atomic Cupcake's Chipboard effect. Pulled the color for it out of the leafy flower background paper...

This kitty enjoys sleeping upside down like this every once in a while. She was so into it that I took at least 10 photos without her waking up...

No comments: