Sunday, March 18, 2007

Season's Change

Season's change

This is a pretty straight forward LO. I used all the drop shadows included with the Quick Click except for the middle box on the top where I used my own. I stayed with the same designer when I needed more papers for the layering on top and tried to find ones that would match the photos and the kit. Tried to match the font from the title for the date and pulled the color for that out of the green background paper and then darkened it a bit. Other than that I used levels to correct the larger photo as the snow looked like a different color in it from the other photo.

I've been wanting to take snow blowing photos for many years, but usually the storms are at night or the wind is whipping around or it's in the middle of a storm. Everything lined up this time so that I could get some decent photos.

No comments: