Sunday, March 11, 2007

Do what you can

Do what you can


First I selected one of the four same-sized squares and then I moved or transformed it into a larger size. Then I made a new square inside the large frame and nudged it around and deleted the frame until the width of the big frame itself was the same size as the smaller frames. (I also had to re-align it with the other frames.) After that I selected all the frames and cut a new layer out of them in the darker purple paper. I put that purple layer on top of the white frames and kept the white layer because it had the slightly bended shadowing on it. Everything else is just straight forward element placing and sizing...

I walked in on the kitty sitting in the afternoon spot of sun cleaning herself. She continued what she was doing as I took photos. I thought that her coloring went well with the purple tones in this beautiful kit!

No comments: