Thursday, March 1, 2007

Who am I?

Who am I?

First off, I blended the dark brown background paper with the flower paper. I lowered the opacity on the flower paper. Then I used the gold swirl overlay and lowered the opacity on that as well as the gold edge overlay. I decided to darken the lower background swirls and the outline circle by using the enhance; hue/saturation function and lowering the lightness. Then I cut another circle out of the brown background paper and put it on top of the circle/swirl element. I did this because the quick click called for a photo there and I wanted to use word art - and with just the word art the LO seemed to be missing something. And the quick click didn't have the photo squares for the three bottom squares. So I used the jpg that came with the kit as a sample - made it a layer the same size as the LO and then drew selections around the photos. Cut those shapes out of a background paper and then used those shapes as a guide to place the photos straight in my LO. The style I used on the word art is Wow Gems 15 - it looks blue in the sample, but this is how it turned out.

These photos were taken at Christmas this past year...

No comments: